The most luxurious human hair you can buy
Is made from only the most healthy, youthful human hair using our breakthrough processes which insure that all cuticles face the same direction throughout manufacturing. This unique process preserves the protective outer layers of the hair and results in a more natural look and smoother feel. And because it is created with such care, it retains its natural luster much more longer than ordinary human hair. Outre Velvet REMI Collection hair products are designed to be lightweight and easy to apply. Superb softness, shine, and durability. You'll find Velvet REMI Collection hair to be easy to manage and longer lasting. You'll like the thin lightweight wefts. If looking to upgrade, consider Velvet REMI collections. You'll see and experience the high quality found in the Velvet REMI Collection.
Velvet Remi can:
1. Be Permed
2. Be Bleached
3. Be Dyed
4. Be Curled
5. Be Flat Ironed
6. Be Blow-Dried
Do all this and maintain its' Soft Texture!
1. True Uni-directional Cuticle REMI Hair
2. Minimally Processed Hair
3. Special Weft Technique - Thin Double Weft, No Shedding
4. Hair Last Longer than other Human Hair- Can Be Reused
- Best pack hair ever! Review by Eve
- Freaking Awesome!!!! Review by Mz.Shinez
Omg,I love this hair-its great and although I did't purchace from this site I wound recommend this hair to anyone,I havent had a perm in a while,but my
hair is the same texture,most of the time I won't even wrap and it come out the same way as the day I bought it,I current have a 10" and 12" and it stops just below my shoulders,I received so many compliments:-) This is definitely my hair of choice now and forever(well unless Im going for a different look). (Posted on 10/16/12)
- Lov'in my hair Review by Taureeq
I love this hair! I bought the 12" hair. This is my first long weave. I wrap it every night ang every time I comb it out it just falls in place. It haven't needed to curl it unless I want curls. I most just bump my bang and go.
The hair does shed very minimal. But not more than expected. I haven't had one tangle and this hair falls well to the middle of my back.
The price is finominal! I have referred so many to HairWigHarlem for their hair weave needs!
The only thing that I don't like is the way the hair smells out of te package. Easy fix! I just spray a little oil sheen and the smell goes away.
I wish I could post a picture, because I am so lov'in my hair! (Posted on 8/28/12)
- The Best Hair, Hands Down Review by Prettiebrown
- I purchased Outre's Velvet Remi maybe a month or so ago for a sew in. This is the best hair, hands down. I kept the sew-in for maybe 6-8 weeks and the hair remained in EXCELLENT condition. I washed it a few times in the shower, conditioned it, curled it and did not have to worry about dullness, shedding, split ends or dryness. Over time, it actually seemed to become better. Recently, I decided to experiment with another brand and have truly regretted it; I am definitely going back to Outre's Velvet Remi and will more than likely stick with this brand for as long as I wear extensions. (Posted on 4/24/12)
- Very Satisfied Review by Ms. M
- This has been the best remi hair I have purchased and used on my hair. It looked and felt natural. Minimal shedding and no tangles. Everyone loved the hair. I was able to take it out and redo my hair with the same hair. Washed once every week and it would bounce back perfectly. Used flexi rods to keep my curl. Will buy over and over again. Price is the greatest. (Posted on 4/19/12)
- The Best! Review by D
This hair BOUNCES and flows just like very healthy real hair should do. Also, you definitely get your money's worth! The tracks are full of hair but still the tracks are FLAT and lay well. Because the tracks are so full, I was able to cut thin out, and layer the hair to make it look even more realistic and still the hair looks full and beautiful. Important note, I sealed my wefts before I installed the hair just to prevent *possible* shedding. It hasn't shed one bit.
I use rollers to keep the curls lasting all day. Hot curlers will curl the hair but the curls won't last all day. It can tangle in th back but only after I have done wild things at night *wink wink* Yes,I wear this hair to bed! My man lovessss it!
I wash it once a week with mild shampoo and a good condition. Last, this is the best price I've found on the hair Hair Harlem Wigs - THANK YOU! (Posted on 3/21/12)