Beauty, Style and Versatility - All in One!
Introducing the new, most innovation human hair blended weave from Outre!
The versatile multi-length complete package includes a starter piece with baby hair and a closure, letting you create the full style you want. With the value of 2 packs in every box, new Timeless has the most popular lengths and styles, making it the perfect choice.
You'll love it because...
Enough WEFT TRACK in each bundle allows FULL VOLUME and BALANCE
Do "MICRO BRAIDED PARTS" with longer length
STARTER PC with baby hair for confident UP-DO
- for the price it is ok Review by T.
- It's just OK Review by Princess
- love it!!!! Review by carrot41
- Just Gorgeous Review by Elizabeth
- I got this hair at my local beauty supply. I had a sew in done for a mission trip to AZ. I got it in 4/30. It has been over a month and I'm still getting compliments. The auburn is starting to frizz some. It didn't matte or tangled like some brands especially with the lighter colors not even around the nape area. It endured multiple washings and the dry climate of AZ. I twist it up at night and spritz with water and work either Wet N Wavy Curl Creme, or spray WNW Leave in Conditioner, or both. I am getting my hair this weekend and I'm going to get this again. (Posted on 7/10/12)
- I love this hair Review by Felisha
I got this hair from my local beauty supply store and the only difference is that mine didn't come with the starting nape piece and the lengths were 16 and 18. Anyways this hair is sooo soft and the curl patter is really pretty. I'm transitioning from a relaxer so most of my hair is natural and I was worried about how I would blend in my leave out because I love to have a side part with my sew ins. Luckily I didn't have a problem I left parting space and my edges out, wet my hair, added some eco styler gel and voila it blended quite well if I may say so myself. I love this hair because a lot came in the pack, I used all of the 18 and a little bit of the 16 so I basically have enough hair for a second install without having to buy more, gotta love that. I will buy this hair again no doubt about that.
Here's a pic
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a285/mami_caramel/timelessbrazillian.jpg (Posted on 4/21/12)