* Cap Size: May vary slightly by brand
* Comb Location:
* Adjustrable Strap:
* Color On Model: F4/27
* Placement Instructions
- Lace Front Wig
- Can be parted
- Has adjustable straps
- Has 2 combs on sides and 1 in back
- One size fits all
We Also Suggest
- Good unit! Review by Ciacakes
- Rat's Nest Review by Samantha
- Gorgeous Wig Review by Brown Sugar
- BEAUTIFUL WIG Review by angela
- Gotta Get It!! Review by Luvnmymini
- Pretty good! Review by Doggie Mom
- Bought the 27/613. I LOVE the curl patterns. And yes, it's a bit tighter than I would want but this curl pattern is one of the best I have ever had. May have to get a backup. Very soft hair. Next time someone wants to rid their units, write me. I have a crew of people that would more than grateful to wear the hair. 3 days to ship. (Posted on 5/1/12)
- Wonderful! Review by Dott
This wig is beautiful. It is exactly the look I was going for. I got the lightest color and it was exactly the color I wanted and looks great on me. I have a widow's peak that I was worried about showing too much with a lacefront, but the darker roots of the wig hide my brown hair wonderfully. I really could not have asked for a better unit.
The only draw back was that the wig was a tad small, but as I have a lot of hair to stuff into a wig cap, that was bound to happen. I will definitely buy more wigs from Beshe as I need them. (Posted on 4/14/12)
- My Fave Wig in my 5 unit collection Review by MiaMeBiggerthanHair
Ladies, attention... I just got into wigs. This wig is an immediate man magnet... try it out and see.
I purchased in the 1b, 27 mix shown in the marketing photo and it came much brighter than what is shown. Had waaaaay more 27 and 30 than the 1b on it, so definitely a good look for warmer months.
Im purchasing this in a 1b as well. I LOVE THIS WIG. very light, airy, realistic and I LOVE the cut and curl pattern.
I would definitely recommend to anyone.
MiaMeBiggerThanHair on YouTube (Posted on 4/12/12)
- Prompt Delivery Good Product Review by Scooterbug
- I got my wig faster than I expected and it was exactly how I thought it would be. It wasn't flat or crush it just needed to be fluffed to give it that extra body. (Posted on 4/1/12)
- somewhat satisfied Review by Jazz