Full Lace Wig = Front + Rear Lace Only for Janet Collection
General Care for Synthetic Hair
The following is a general outline of how to maintain synthetic hair. Individual product may behave differently based on usage and style. Consult your stylist for specific instructions.
1. Always wash hair in cool water using mild shampoo and conditioner. Washing in hot water will damage fiber.
2. Never scrub hair. Swish it gently from side to side and dunk it up and down.
3. Use a towel and pat hair dry. Never brush or comb when hair is wet. Never use blow dryer. If in a rush, use cold settings on the dryer.
4. If necessary, de-tangle hair with a wide-toothed comb working from the bottom toward the top.
5. If hair gets frizzy, use sheen spray ?? then comb.
6. You can resume styling once the hair is completely dry.
7. Never comb or brush spiral curl or dreadlocks. Use fingers to comb gently.
8. Use of heating iron or other heat appliances is not recommended.
- OK Review by Elaine
- This hair is bigger than it looks. Would be better if it had more lace in front. (Posted on 5/28/12)
- Great Wig...but Review by Laura
One draw back and it's a big one...The Janet Company should put at least 3 INCHES of lace across the front in order to make a decent PART in the wig. (Posted on 6/22/11)