Human Hair Care Instructions
-Gently detangle your capweave with a wide-tooth comb or your fingers prior to washing., taking extra care with curly textures. Do Not brush curly styles.
-Fill a basin with cool to lukewarm water and add some mild conditioning shampoo.
- Turn the Capweave inside out and submerge completely. Swish for a few moments and leave to soak for 5-10 minutes. Swish again for another few minutes. Repeat if necessary.
-Rinse thoroughly in clear cool water with a little hair conditioner if desired.
-Remove any excess water by laying flat on a towel and gently pat dry. Leave on wig stand to dry further.
-Style hair to desired look when capweave is completely dry. When styling use curling irons or other heat apploances on a low to medium setting.
- Best Wig Review by Flojoe
- Love it so much ! Review by Gigi
- This is a keeper Review by Natasha
- I will be honest..when I first tried on this one, I wasn't feeling it. So, I put her up for a few days. The next time I tried her on I was getting ready to go to work. OMG! I had to do a double take. I was looking so hot! Ama gave me such a polished professional look with a little sass. I receivd so many compliments. I purchased the 4/30. It was a little more brassy that I prefer, but it worked. I would definitely buy this one again. (Posted on 9/29/12)
- really appreciated the quick service! Review by sassy
- Everyone loves my new do. I am still getting used to it. Love the comments though. (Posted on 4/16/12)
- love it Review by celeste
- I'm thrilled with everything about this wig. Review by Wowed!!!