- There are three clips on the top piece: two in the front and one in the back. Open one of the front clips and fasten along the front hairline.
- Repeat the first step with the other front clip.
- Open the back clip and fasten while lightly pulling backwards as if to make the hairpiece flat.
- Comb as usual and blend in with your hair
- More of a side bang Review by Paige
- I like this enough, though I was a little disappointed because I was planning on wearing at as a straight across bang, but the way it is, it looks better just sweeping it to the side. I do like it that its plenty big the replace a closure, too. Not JUST a bang piece. (Posted on 7/14/12)